Indigo Mushrooms, HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP?!?!

2 hours ago, raykor.6723 said:

According to the wiki, these shrooms only drop when you have certain legendary collections unlocked. But even when you complete the collections, they keep dropping...FOREVER!

Is there any way to make it stop?

From wiki you can turn 25 Indigo Mushroom into one Milk: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Drop_of_Indigo_Mushroom_Milk

It is also used in some recipe: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Indigo_Mushroom

All of these recipes are account bound, so you can not sell anything of what you craft. On the other hand when Salvaged Indigo Mushroom Milkshake will give 100% Exotic Extract of Nourishment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The same thing used to happen with Boar Bristles from the Legend and Dreamer collections but I think it got fixed sometime later because I haven't had any drop for a while. (I might have just not killed many boars lately.)

I just treated them as another junk item and sold them to merchants.

That item isn't account bound from what I can see on wiki. That is why you can sell it to vendors as junk item (or sell). Indigo Mushroom are account bound and can not be sold to any vendor at all.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, raykor.6723 said:

According to the wiki, these shrooms only drop when you have certain legendary collections unlocked. But even when you complete the collections, they keep dropping...FOREVER!

Is there any way to make it stop?

I just stopped harvesting ANY mushrooms, like 7 years ago.  Cause, yeah, it got to be annoying after a while.

• Like 1