Secrets of the Obscure Developers Share What They’re Excited For When SotO Launches

On 8/19/2023 at 1:38 PM, Quench.7091 said:

These WvW rank points be stacking up high, yo. Give us some additional gathering nodes if we put rank points into gathering nodes! Not a bad idea, if you ask me!

Tbh, extra strike for each lets say 100-200 points, or even more, is not bad idea at all. Easy way how to get rid of all those extra rank points.

9 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

the amount of people claiming to be wvw players, but not aware of wvw memes in this thread is scary.

I tend to not pay much attention to memes, intentionally.  Insulting is insulting, and saying "Oh it was just a meme" doesn't make it any less so.  The fact is ANet has been failing to deliver on its WvW promises for years, and an ANet employee feels the need to lean on a meme in a post that is intended to get players excited for the expac launch isn't a meme.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

On 8/19/2023 at 1:02 AM, LyraOrpheo.8450 said:

high karen energy here, tagging the "manager" to complain lol

gathering nodes is a meme, liven up you people

rofl - Karen energy, huh? I don't remember if accusing someone of being a Karen is supposed to be "woke" or "anti-woke". Doesn't matter either way to me though, as I just step away from all that culture war foolishness. So I won't argue with you about that. What I will say is that I was asking a "manager" to get a WvW Dev to tell the WvW sub-forum what is going on with the seemingly disappeared Alliance beta.  👀

11 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

the amount of people claiming to be wvw players, but not aware of wvw memes in this thread is scary.

Whew, you do scare easily, don't you?  🙄

9 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I had no idea following memes was a requirement to play WvW.

Y’learn something new every day.

🧠💣

Thanks. I didn't realize that was a requirement to play WvW either.  😅
Or maybe the requirement is for all of us to watch Mighty Teapot Twitch streams to keep up with the latest memes?  🤷‍♀️

Edited by Chichimec.9364
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3