Relics are OP

senftube.6081

4 minutes ago, Thomas.2564 said:

F Y I! To anyone dumb enough to run the new monk relic. Cause u think it dos what the old rune did. WRONG! Anet did a kitten poor job at reworking this stat. The description is laughable for startes. Then the way ot works makes it useless to say the least. Since no matter how many ally's are around u. The stacks ONLY register as giving boons to 1 player. Combine that with the crap stack duration. Makes its totally worthless. Leadership, tropper and antitoxin, are the only support relics worth running at this time, imo. 

Even if it worked like old monk relic, it would hardly be worth it. Since healing effectiveness is additive and you will be running other healing effectiveness modifiers alongside it, it would be only around 7% more healing, and lot of it will be wasted. It is much better to have a relic with same, or more, support but you have control over.

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Most of them only seems to have like 1 or 2 hooves so I'm pretty sure a crippled toddler can outrun them.

idk if this is related to the slow movement speed  but we were talking  this on wvw map chat, that now when on combat the game slows down more than it was before, similar but not so strong like the slowdown in ESO, a lot of us were having issues, some of us even were just moving w/o any enemy nearby and every one entered in combat w/o any action we went from betweendurios and smc towards ow and closer to OW we lost the "on combat" state.

Imagine figthing with perma chill but without chill and shen whill hit it becomes almost a root effect and not a slowdown in movement.

Something is weird on the servers players on BG link were saying they saw me teleport massively like i was cheating lol, on a period that game completelly lost sync with the server.

About the relics antitoxin now one can mix its effect with any other stat runes ._. that's actually dop,  vindicators with 3-3-3 on salvation will cleanse more condies from alies with their condi cleanses and dodge spam.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

43 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

The Writing Is On The Wall >Relic>Near Permanent Increase damage uptime>1,000 damage+>Bad Design<

Puts 30sec cooldown on relics that require elite skills, most of which are already 30-240sec cooldowns.

Puts no cooldown on relic that requires "evading", one of the easiest things to proc in combat, and gives the best bonus of 10% strike damage AND condition duration with 6sec duration, no cooldown.

Meanwhile the other "dodge/evade" relic of the daredevil give you a one time 1sec cooldown critical on your next attack. Or relic of the Mirage which gives a one time 1sec cooldown, one stack of torment.

Tell me how these are even in the same league of each other.

- Clown Balance 2023

-NotPay2Win! 😏

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

The Writing Is On The Wall >Relic>Near Permanent Increase damage uptime>1,000 damage+>Bad Design<

Bit misleading, as the presenter here makes it seem like the effect applies to multiple targets and therefor stacks...which is not the case. It means that against your attacks, that enemy receives 10% more damage from you. 

So it's not like you get 10%+10%+10%+ and so on for each target that has a debuff.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

i cant imagine my Rangerald vs a largers group with this :| 

i have stacks of potions of wvw :P

@Junkpile.7439 i gave in to lamer Anet way  (since i am facing cheaters supported by Anet in maguma :P) to play i am bursting players  in seconds :P w/o it already

Maguma players proly see me teleporting as well due how lagged that  sometimes  all players vanish from me xD and i am runing against a wall

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

i cant imagine my Rangerald vs a largers group with this 😐

i have stacks of potions of wvw 😛

@Junkpile.7439 i gave in to lamer Anet way to play i am bursting players  in seconds 😛 w/o it already

"what you allow, you encourage"

Anet allows Bad Design and encourage players to abuse/exploit them.

Congrats 🙂

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 1

It seems like they are shooting for a maximum up time of 100% for a 5% damage bonus and 50% for a 10% damage bonus.  Based on this Relic of Isgarren should be a 5% relic.  I have no doubt things like this won't be addressed until the next expansion is being released.

• Like 1