3. Mother of stars / make a plan with Frode, Uenno, Zojja and Mabon. / unable to continue

Hello all, 

I have a problem with a story step:

3. Mother of stars / make a plan with Frode, Uenno, Zojja and Mabon. / unable to continue

After I completed the mission (through the cave) with a friend, he was able to continue the story as usual. I got stuck at the previously mentioned step. On the map I also don't have the usual green star and I can't talk to the said NPC's either.

I have already tried the following: Start another story and continue playing this one again. Log out. Restart the game. Change character.

All without success. Please help me!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The person with me had the same issue on this story step.  i got credit and they didn't.

EDIT:  I went back in with this other person and they got credit for 'repeating' the story and got 5 tales of adventure but they still don't have actual credit for the story and cannot progress the story.  What's up with that?

Edited by DeadMeat.8724
New information

I also have the bug. I zoned while I was talking to my friends, came back and boom-- can't progress the quest. I tried to join up with some friends to kick start it, but it didn't work. I tried quitting the story and clicking it again, also no dice. Hope it's fixed soon! Thankfully I still feel like I can progress things via the special daily rewards. 

Unfortunately, it was not fixed in today's patch. I hope for later or tomorrow. 🙂 In any case, it's good to hear that you're working on it!

I'm not sure if it was like that before the patch, but at least I can see a green star on the map again as long as I'm on a map other than the story.

2 hours ago, RobbyBunny.2948 said:

Any updates? It's a bit silly to be locked out of a paid expansion for almost 24 hours with no patch.

Hey at least I could focus on doing all of the mastery achievements in the first map before I was allowed to move to the second one! That's something I guess. Well, almost all of them, because the mastery for doing all the events at Droknar's Light seems almost impossible too because one of the events there keeps bugging too.

3 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey everyone, the hotfix that just went live contains a fix for this. Grab the new build and you should be good to go!

Thanks, just in time for me to restart the chapter and have to do it all over again! 25 dollars!!!