How can I deselect one PvE Daily and get another?

Lucy.3728

4 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

Are you sure?  Dailies reset every day. Weeklies would logically reset every week. The last category, special, lasts the whole quarter, that's my understanding of it.

Yes quite sure you have 8 tasks from monday to monday.

It wont refresh when you finish one of those tasks and give you a new one like the poster I quoted said.

14 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes quite sure you have 8 tasks from monday to monday.

It wont refresh when you finish one of those tasks and give you a new one like the poster I quoted said.

Ah okay. I agree with that. But I believe if you select another option from the PvE, PvP, WvW menu, it will reset when the weekly resets.  Thanks.

19 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

No weekly wont refresh you have the same 8 whole week.

I can see that now, thanks for correct info! 🙂

Too bad, it would make it more fun to have weekly objectives that you can finish faster and get a new one up as long you finish every objective within a week up to a of max 1360 AA or something like that.

That could  reduce some irritation from forcing daily to become such limitation when those doesn't fit well with the daily plans.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2023 at 8:41 PM, ShadowCatz.8437 said:

Too bad, it would make it more fun to have weekly objectives that you can finish faster and get a new one up as long you finish every objective within a week up to a of max 1360 AA or something like that.

That could  reduce some irritation from forcing daily to become such limitation when those doesn't fit well with the daily plans.

With that reason it is nice. I'm for it.

Had defence daily in wvw and defence events are known for being tricky (actually awful and buggy), since Anet's last fk up update, and I defended a keep and two towers and nothing. The keep should have counted since it had everything that is guessed to count. For the towers, hm, it may have had the foes and their siege out of the invisible defence event range.
Later my team took sm on ebg and there was one hostile ranger on second floor and I posted that in map chat as chance to do defence daily and the poor guy had 12 ppl on his trail by the time he died xD But at least his sacrifice finally triggered the defence event.

So annoying to have to do objectives that are so badly programmed.

Edited by Lucy.3728