No way to bind "Fireball" on Skyscale

There is no way to bind the new fireball skill for skyscale. The skill is set to be button 2 and there is no way to change it. This prevents me from using the ability because my "Mount Ability 2" skill is also set to "2", so whenever I press it, I use "Descend" instead of Fireball.

I could rebind "Mount Ability 2" but that should not be the answer. I have always set that to "2". There needs to be a way to rebind Fireball instead.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

There have been other issues like this since mounts were introduced if you play in Action Camera mode. They never fixed the warclaws ability in WvW to dismount an opponent and that's been there for quite some time... I hope they at least have enough people complain about this one to do anything about it.

• Sad 1

Okay after complaining about it I think I found a work around that works for me. Under controls change mount ability 1 to "5" and mount ability 2 to "4". They seem to line up with those anyways. Make sure to get off your mount and back on to reset it. Then test it out. For me it all works on every mount, but will take a bit of time to get used to it.

Edit: Make your abilities match whatever you currently use for 4 and 5. I left mine as default.

Edited by Calador.2804
  • Confused 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:47 AM, Calador.2804 said:

Okay after complaining about it I think I found a work around that works for me. Under controls change mount ability 1 to "5" and mount ability 2 to "4". They seem to line up with those anyways. Make sure to get off your mount and back on to reset it. Then test it out. For me it all works on every mount, but will take a bit of time to get used to it.

Edit: Make your abilities match whatever you currently use for 4 and 5. I left mine as default.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Confused 1