[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans alike

IceCold.3542

We are seeking adults who want a place to call home. We are continuing to look for more friends to add to our guild.

From The Ashes Risen [FENX] is a primarily PvE/PvX Guild, very casual, active, friendly and helpful. We welcome people from ALL SERVERS and all walks of life to join us. There is no rep requirement. No Drama.

One of the main things we realize is that this is just a game and real life comes first. We are a close knit group. Like a family. Yes, it can be done.

It has taken a great deal of work to keep us with that small guild feeling. No one is a number in this guild. We have an active guild chat, and of course we encourage all members to join us on Discord as this is the best place to come to ask for assistance. We also encourage our members to make their own events and list them on the calendar for all to see and participate in.

We do a little of everything. We have Discord for comms. We are currently a medium sized but helpful guild. We are seeking people for all time zones. Remember we are on NA servers. We are on Eastern time (ET) but all are welcome to join.

So, come on and join us and have fun and laughs. And help us grow. Be a part of this guild.

A little bit about who we are:

Be reborn in FENX! We were first dreamed up over 15 years ago during the blissful days of Guild Wars 1. We have since carried on our belief of being a guild for the members. We brought with us our spirit and the desires of helping those who we battle with side by side everyday in the game. We have endured mainly due the fact that we don’t try to force anyone to play the game a certain way. We believe in playing Guild Wars 2 with our companions and having fun and enjoyment for all.

We are a casual guild and those who run with us are our friends, not just members on a roster. Our acceptance of all people remains our shining glory. We only have one requirement - that you have fun in the game and do it with all of us.

We are not looking for numbers, we are looking for friendships.

All we ask is that you give respect to your fellow guild mates and they in turn will do the same.

Come join us! Be one of us! We want you to be part of this guild!

If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions, please contact us in game, or leave us a PM here. (Note that if you contact us in game, we need your account/user name from here, with the numbers at the end).

WE WANT YOU! BE ONE OF US! JOIN NOW!

IceCold.3542 (Leader) - PLEASE USE THIS ONE

AND AGAIN - Note that if you contact us in game, we need your account/user name from here, with the numbers at the end!!! I.E., mine is IceCold.3542

Draco Aine.5714 (Leader) AWAY FROM GAME - MOVING HOUSE

Aine Firestorm.7308 (Leader) AWAY FROM GAME - MOVING HOUSE

(note that I will usually check this post for replies at around 8pm ET most days)

Can't wait to see you all, and happy gaming!!!

Edited by IceCold.3542
more info
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey there I'm super interested in joining your guild. I'm a returning player (GW1 player too) and a long time WoW veteran looking to get back into the game, but need some guidance and friends/community to play with and get invested in. I'm mostly interested in PvE stuff like fractals, raids, and strikes since I've barely done any. Sinzai.5140 is my tag

30 minutes ago, Sinzai.5140 said:

Hey there I'm super interested in joining your guild. I'm a returning player (GW1 player too) and a long time WoW veteran looking to get back into the game, but need some guidance and friends/community to play with and get invested in. I'm mostly interested in PvE stuff like fractals, raids, and strikes since I've barely done any. Sinzai.5140 is my tag

Invite sent Sinzai!

Hi! My wife and I are looking for a chill casual guild and y'all seem like a great group. We played back in the GW1 days a long time ago and started GW2 relatively recently. If you're still looking for members, we'd appreciate an invite! Her tag is Hearthroots.2179. Looking forward to hearing back!

4 minutes ago, Braff.2490 said:

Hi! My wife and I are looking for a chill casual guild and y'all seem like a great group. We played back in the GW1 days a long time ago and started GW2 relatively recently. If you're still looking for members, we'd appreciate an invite! Her tag is Hearthroots.2179. Looking forward to hearing back!

Invites sent 🙂

Hi! Old timer here too, since GW1 was released actually. Looking for a casual guild.

I have many (please don't ask how many) lvl 80s, pretty much all professions, geared for various roles, and various gameplays (fractals, raids, healer/quick, boon/dps, pure DPS, you name it).

I mostly do PvE but a couple times a week I do WvW too. I have all expansions and LWSs.

My main is a reaper.

53 minutes ago, Anyandrell.6238 said:

Hi! Old timer here too, since GW1 was released actually. Looking for a casual guild.

I have many (please don't ask how many) lvl 80s, pretty much all professions, geared for various roles, and various gameplays (fractals, raids, healer/quick, boon/dps, pure DPS, you name it).

I mostly do PvE but a couple times a week I do WvW too. I have all expansions and LWSs.

My main is a reaper.

Hi Anyandrell. Invite sent!

Hi all, returning player looking for a friendly place to call home and your guild sounds like a good fit. Played WoW for about 18 years, was an E/Me in GW1 and recently leveled a Mesmer to 80 in GW2. Also have an 80 guardian and a few other alts. Right now I'm mostly running around doing open world content and working on my personal story, but would like to get into organized group content at some point. Would love an invite if you're still recruiting 😊