[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans alike

IceCold.3542

Hello there! Vetran player over 10 yrs looking for casual guild to join up on game/discord and make some new gaming friends. Older guild died, mine never took off, joined a wvw guild, but its too big and no one chats.  I enjoy the pve open world, dungeoning, crafting, and new content/ stories hanging out, or general conversations. Would love a friendly  guild to hang out with. Thanks!

20 hours ago, Griff.9302 said:

Honestly, it would depend on server and how involved in WvW you guys are as a guild. Wifey and I are both very PvX and play in WvW often. We would be very interested if you guys have a presence in the mists. 

TBH, we're a mixed guild, and most of us that are in discord most nights don't do WvW, but we do have 'some' members that do it quite a bit, especially during the day. so, I'd really say no, we're not a WvW guild right now, but some of us do it.

Up to you 🙂

Hello,

I am a returning player that has a lvl 80 guardian and a lvl 72 Necro. I played before the first expansion. Right now, I am planning on continuing my Necro on to 80. I never joined a guild in this game before but I think having a group with the description that was given would be very nice. I've mostly done open world and map completion content. I would really like to get into dungeons or raids and fill a healer role.