Good Relic for Deadeye PvE builds

irishking.8956

Thief — permanent 5% dmg boost.
Brawler — 10% dmg boost for 4 seconds after loading up all 7 malice, but probably not worth it.
Deadeye — if you use more than one cantrip. There's probably an easy way to keep this boost perm.
Speed — you have permanent swiftness in combat, so it could be useful.
Leadership — for condi cleanse on elite use (e.g. Shadow Meld).
Mabon — idk, but description sounds op for a class that can generate endless might.

11 hours ago, Antycypator.9874 said:

Mabon — idk, but description sounds op for a class that can generate endless might.

I been trying this on Dual Pistols but confused by it. Can someone explain how it works like I'm 5?

Does it essentially do nothing beneficial till you gain 10 stacks of Mabon? Because even with Unload spam it takes quite a long time to reach 10.

4 minutes ago, Doggie.3184 said:

I been trying this on Dual Pistols but confused by it. Can someone explain how it works like I'm 5?

Does it essentially do nothing beneficial till you gain 10 stacks of Mabon? Because even with Unload spam it takes quite a long time to reach 10.

I got the relic of Mabon today and tested it. Not worth it.

For every 10 might you generate by yourself you get 1 stack of Mabon strenght. At 10 stacks you get a damage boost.

I thought it would be 10 stacks of might = boost, but no, you have to generate 100 stacks of might.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Antycypator.9874 said:

I got the relic of Mabon today and tested it. Not worth it.

For every 10 might you generate by yourself you get 1 stack of Mabon strenght. At 10 stacks you get a damage boost.

I thought it would be 10 stacks of might = boost, but no, you have to generate 100 stacks of might.

That's pretty crazy, what a shame. The 3 second cooldown should be removed then maybe it'd be nice. Dual Pistols are bad and all but one thing it has goin for it is generating more might than you'd ever need... woulda been a way to put that to use if this was designed better.

On 8/26/2023 at 9:06 PM, Doggie.3184 said:

That's pretty crazy, what a shame. The 3 second cooldown should be removed then maybe it'd be nice. Dual Pistols are bad and all but one thing it has goin for it is generating more might than you'd ever need... woulda been a way to put that to use if this was designed better.

It wouldn't be so bad if you have to generate like 50 stacks of might for 5 mabon, get the boost, then keep it as long as you stay over 5 stacks of mabon while also stacking mabon up to a max of 10 maybe (if that's what you mean by remove the cooldown). Would actually function while not being too harsh on phased downtime then. 

• Like 2