Best celestial profession for open world currently?

Pockethole.5031

Celestial is a stat that really shines when playing solo or playing a hybrid role in groups.  Every class can make excellent use of celestial stats.  

However if I was forced to choose one class that benefits the most from celestial stats….  I would say elementalist.  Because no matter what spec or build you are playing, you will be making good use of all those stats.  

• Like 1

This is from yesterday, a few minutes before goint to work; Mandulis is one of the few buinties which I wasn't able to solo with my celestial Vindicator due how much crowd control this champion spits. Despite I barely have a clue about how Mesmer/Mirage works I had no problems soloing Mandulis with the unstable magic abilities Propagator and Spining Laser (I wasn't even aware that ignores most of damage until you break the defiant bar; that made it last longer that what whould have to). For reference, once I got the proper pace, took me 1'35" to erase his HP from 50% to 25%. A wild Reaper appeared when Mandulis HP was at 12% to leech a bit but at that time I still had over 2?20" left so the thing was already done...

Build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PigAYZlZwQYRsEmJWyP9PNA-DyIY1oi/MyUJ0rMQhPEAA-e

Ain't get easier than that...

I change my Vote to Dagger Untamed. Perma quickness, 25 might, perma protection, lots of regen and healing, great mobility. Neurotoxin burst is just everything you'll ever need. The mobility is fun, its got good AoE cleave and decent breakbar damage.

D/T & D/WH | Jacaranada & Turtle (for protection if needed)
Trapper or Afflicted Runes & Aristocracy Relic
Skirmishing 1-3-3
Wilderness Survival 3-1-3
Untamed 3-2-1

Healing Springs or We Heal as One
Sun Spirit, Stone Spirit, Protect Me & Entangle.

Stabs its only issue but its easy to play around. 

• Thanks 1