The Waylit Lantern: Talking to Novice Taeya exits me out of game

I'm having the same issue, the moment I talk to her I get kicked to login and the first few times I tried I got put way back up at the first wp of the area and had to make my way back over, after a couple times I unlocked the wp first, logged out, came back in and tried again, now I start up right there each time but it still kicks me to login each time

Interesting.  You didn't mention the item by name so I can't triple check, but I haven't deliberately removed anything from my inventory other than depositing materials.  I still get kicked when I talk to Taeya on any character.

edit: hm: I don't have a

Spoiler

Waylit Lantern

on any character, so maybe it is that missing item.  Going back to Ogden doesn't give me any option to acquire any additional copies of anything, and I haven't deliberately moved any story items from this character.  What's the name of the "missing" item that worked for you to avoid the kick/crash?

Edited by Preppy.7046
clarification

1 hour ago, mezuzel.4987 said:

Yeah, I have the item

Hide contents

Ogden's Parcel

and speaking to Taeya gives the message "That content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later."

Maybe it'll be patched tomorrow?

I'm stuck at the same step.

The NPC can't be interacted it, even though I have the item in my inventory.

Hopefully it's patched tonight.

2 hours ago, Fist.1953 said:

There is no fix it just says temporarily disabled

The update hasn't happened yet... Try again now.

5 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We've got a fix incoming for this later today! Thanks to all of you for being so patient. 

Thank you and the team! I just finished the achievement. I really appreciate it! ♥️

Edited by mezuzel.4987