Lethal Tempo Duration

Arklite.4013

Returning from a break and I seem to remember lethal tempo (traited) maintaining 5 stacks if you just mash F1 whenever it's available, but now I always lose my stacks just before F1 comes off cooldown. Is this a build/skill issue, or should I be using F2/F3 and guides just exclude it from the rotation?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm not really a Willbender expert, but the thing for me to do to keep Lethal Tempo up, is to insert F2 or F3 virtues. It might not be the part of the rotation, but I'd say it still useful to use, you can use F2 to dodge attacks and heal yourself, and F3 to keep Aegis up for Unscathed Contender, assuming you're running Power Willbender.

Even with alacrity, there's 4s of downtime of Justice's passive effect, which is just enough for Lethal Tempo's stacks to fall off even if you proc Justice at the last millisecond. 

Maybe you were using the Virtues traitline before? With the 15% cooldown reduction and perma alacrity, you can keep your stacks with only F1.

• Thanks 1

With Tyrant's Momentum the Justice buff lasts for 8s, and Lethal Tempo stacks last for 4s. Rushing Justice has a base 12s cd, and can be reduced via alacrity or the Virtues traitline (you only need one to maintain your LT stacks, but having both definitely helps).

Edited by cat.8975

Using the virtue trait line, the difference between justice duration and CD is is about 2.5 secs. Even without alacrity you theoretically can keep up the stacks (at least partially). However, that depends if you are in combat and constantly attacking. That is sometimes difficult to do in OW, as you may have to reposition/dodge.