Impossible to complete 'Oblige Obscure' Achievement for the Amnytas Mastery ?

So I have been running around for 2 days straight now in the Bastion of the Obscure to find the 'Defeat the Kryptis Boss' event to complete the 'Oblige Obscure' Achievement without success. I've done every possible event there and ran around everywhere. Am I this blind or is this some kind of special event that needs to be triggered? Or does the event just not exist, or maybe I just don't get credit for completing it? What event is this? 

Alright so after 3 days I found how it works, it is the Livia chain that starts with the relics, into the platforms. And apparently if you wait with her after the platforms, in another Bastion where you end up, the next event counts towards that one... 

36 minutes ago, Ekko.9854 said:

Alright so after 3 days I found how it works, it is the Livia chain that starts with the relics, into the platforms. And apparently if you wait with her after the platforms, in another Bastion where you end up, the next event counts towards that one... 

Yeah the Events Objectives are in-Order of occurence in the achievement pannel. So that was the giveaway.
At least you have learned the how to complete your achievement, and the importance to sticking out a bit later after an event to make sure nothing happens after being done with it.

On 9/4/2023 at 7:03 AM, Banryuu.2156 said:

I've done the platform event with Livia a couple of times but nothing happened after. No boss and even Livia disappeared.

I have also done the platform event with Livia a couple of times and yes she disappears and there wasn't anything to show where to follow her.  The wiki is rather vague on this one still.

I just did the Livia Platform event on a new map and fought the boss after and I still did not get the check on the achievement for it. Update: After the 5th time doing it I got it now! but for real I shouldn't have to do it 5 times to get the achievement. 

Edited by Flutegirl.9463
update