Broken events for dailies/weekly

So the event kaineng blackout has been bugged for 2 days now its one of my weeklies and today as a daily I got the minidungeon of valdhertz cryptz and it doesn't work either, a bunch of people just standing around mad they can't do anything, if you are going to release these please spend 30 minutes of your time testing them.

Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, HazD.7089 said:

So the event kaineng blackout has been bugged for 2 days now its one of my weeklies and today as a daily I got the minidungeon of valdhertz cryptz and it doesn't work either, a bunch of people just standing around mad they can't do anything, if you are going to release these please spend 30 minutes of your time testing them.

Thank you.

Buged how I did it fine on thursday evening.

• Haha 1

well there is about 20+ people here and it just won't start, or finish or whatever state its in..

Here is a list of bugs for the devs

• There may be no Weapon Display object at the Head of Houses. In which case dropping a bundle weapon near the front of the statue will enable the interact. Cancelling the channel immediately will enable the Weapon Display interaction from then on. - 
  • Defeating both final veterans may not make the Heart of Grenth interactive.
  • May not be able to loot the Chest of Grand Valdhertz Riches despite participating in all rooms and be the one that solved the puzzles, more prone to happening when doing rooms with other players. Redoing the mini-dungeon (solo if possible) should let you get the missing rooms.
  • May not be able to loot all the chest or the Grand chest despite doing all the events from the start Solo.
  • Killing one of the last veterans, Veteran Commissar Ignat or Veteran Countess Lavinia Durheim, outside of the final room will force the event timer to be stuck at 0:00, making the last event impossible to complete.

According to someone that got a quick response wait 12 hours is the response for reset.

Edited by HazD.7089
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SnackParty.3178 said:

It's been bugged since EOD launch...now it's a daily :o.

but according to this linken dude on this subject its fine, meanwhile I ran into 20-40 players through 4 different map instances. so he is right, right?

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, HazD.7089 said:

but according to this linken dude on this subject its fine, meanwhile I ran into 20-40 players through 4 different map instances. so he is right, right?

Oh I asked about kaingen blackout since that one went fine, the crypt on the other hand I had to wait for an hour until I found a instance with the door closed so I could kill some ghosts for 6 out of 8 events did not get any of the two puzzles since I never done that mini dungeon before.

Edit

Are you guys SotO owners? neither my core, pof/hot only or up to eod account  got the mini dungeon daily today.

Edited by Linken.6345