pls remove Cantha mini dungeons from dailies.

Today i have to do the Valdhertz Crypts dungeon, is the only option remaining.

I have hard ppl saying that sometimes the Zen Daijun come too as daily.

These mini-dungeons are very time consuming, even the Valdhertz, its have puzzles that i cant memorize, i have to go wiki to complete it.

I unchecked WvW dailies because of weekly requiring 10 defenses, but now the dailies become infested with jumping puzzles.

Jumping Puzzles almost have "tricks" to skip to end,, but Cantha mini dungeons is just too much,

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I did it couple minutes ago, didn't take much time.
With daily on there are plenty ppl doing it too, so a chance of hitting some that can just carry you through it is very high.

You could always switch to PvP dailies as last resort. Haven't heard complaints about those.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Eekasqueak.7850 said:

It's not resetting properly from what I've seen. 

Its Valdhertz.  It has worked correctly without maps closing once or twice, at best. Its the buggiest minidungeon they have created so far, and thats saying something.  Its been hotfixed numerous times, and it still almost always requires a fresh map to do it. 

Edited by Barraind.7324
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

I did it couple minutes ago, didn't take much time.
With daily on there are plenty ppl doing it too, so a chance of hitting some that can just carry you through it is very high.

Considering the more players there are, the bigger chance of it to bug out, it's better to not count on getting carried. Unless you're really lucky.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

Yeah, I checked out the map later today, I see the problem now. I guess the best chance is to go in very very very very early in the day. But some of my friends have hit a somewhat fresh map and got reward in the middle of the day too.

tested here is a complete garbage. completely bugged.

Im not asking 'how to to it', im asking to them remove it from the dailies list.

The Valdhertz and Zen Daijun should be gone from the dailies.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, quake.9023 said:

the solution to this was easy. 12  choices daily combine of pve pvp wvw. thn ppl pick 3 that they want to do. DONT TOUCH IT WHN ITS NOT BROKEN!!!!!

Don't force ppl to look at PvP and WvW in there. Give ppl the choice of content, just give them a couple more options for daily, so you can skip something.
PvE only is fine, bugged content is not fine there. So keep the current thing and either remove all bugged content from dailies or introduce 1 or 2 more dailies that ppl can choose to skip the bugged parts. Simple solution.

Yeah, like give 6 options, complete 4. After 4 grey out last 2 options.

Situation now: 4/4 for end chest. One is bugged. PANIC!
Situation with 1 or 2 extra options: One is bugged, report, move on to other.

Not that hard to understand. 

Plus we had the unfortunate timing of this bug being on a weekend when devs are off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

Yeah, like give 6 options, complete 4. After 4 grey out last 2 options.

Situation now: 4/4 for end chest. One is bugged. PANIC!
Situation with 1 or 2 extra options: One is bugged, report, move on to other.

Not that hard to understand. 

Plus we had the unfortunate timing of this bug being on a weekend when devs are off.

Make is so Anet 🙂

On 8/26/2023 at 9:31 PM, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

You could always switch to PvP dailies as last resort. Haven't heard complaints about those.

PvP seems much less buggy than other modes, to me. Except the Activities that are actually PvP and being assigned as PvE.

However, I was getting weeklies I could not complete since I don't play pvp enough, or well enough, to play ranked match.

It's also a problem for people with health issues as this can be a very taxing game mode for some of us. Fun, but exhausting. I can't reliably do any pvp.