Bug: "Malfunctioning" Agony Impedance 1

So, a few days ago purchased the Agony Impedance 1 after reaching PFL 100 with Deroir in Fractals of the Mists. The day after, I finally upgraded the last remaining of my 18 infusion slots to Mighty +9, which calculates to 162 AR. Agony Impedance 1 gives +5 AR across all my characters. Thus, I should have 167 AR. However, just before entering the Mists at Lions Gate, the stats screen pops up and shows my Personal AR to be 162, which is incorrect. 

I was advised to re-equip my armor and restart, but that didn't work. 

Any advice or tech support would be greatly appreciated since this cost me two +11 agony infusions, 10 integrated fractal matrix, and 1000 fractal relics for a "malfunctioning" Agony Impedance 1.

it has been almost 2 weeks since this has occurred and still no resolution from either Guild Wars 2 Support, Quality Assurance Team, or ArenaNet. Please resolve this issue or at least return me my spent two +11 agony infusions, 10 integrated fractal matrix, and 1000 fractal relics for a "malfunctioning" Agony Impedance 1 so I can try purchasing it again and hope it works.