Mousetargeting from Skyscale Fireball Skill stuck with characters skilltargeting after dismounting. (Mounting and Dismounting solves said bug)

At some point, i guess after teleporting it seems, my left mousebutton doesn't work anymore to adjust the camera or targeting. Only at a certain range targets can be "clicked". Also it seems that skills are now in a sort of "mouselook" mode. Even if it was never activated.
Autotargeting also only targets enemies when using a skill in the said short range (~5 Meter around the character).
Skills appear where the Crosshair should be, like AoE fields etc. 
Problem is solved after relog. 
Tried every option if something was changed due to a shortcut button i pressed by accident. But that wasn't the case.
That makes playing quite difficult, obviously.

I guess it may have something to do with the Skyscales fireball skill usage. It seems that kind of skill targeting mode gets stuck even without riding the skyscale.

Edit: 
It is the Skyscales fireball skill that let's said bug occur after unmounting. Said fireball targeting mode gets stuck with the character. Mounting and unmounting again solves it again.
Will test if it happens when teleporting with the skyscale mounted. Eventually it gets stuck after teleport till using skyscale again to "tell" the game that you are unmounted for skill targeting.

Edit2: 
Using a waypoint with the skyscale does not reproduce said bug. 

Edited by Klein Meme.2460

• Klein Meme.2460 changed the title to Mousetargeting from Skyscale Fireball Skill stuck with characters skilltargeting after dismounting. (Mounting and Dismounting solves said bug)