Bug with fireworks Relic and Grenade Barrage

3 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

Although Grenade Barrage has a CD of over 20 seconds, it does not trigger the fireworks relic when it lands damage.

Please correct.

i think that bundles (and their toolbelt skills) aren't considered weapon skills (which are typically #1-#5). the wiki lists it and several other skills that don't work, however its not known whether its a bug that some work or a bug that other don't work.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Relic_of_Fireworks

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think that bundles (and their toolbelt skills) aren't considered weapon skills (which are typically #1-#5). the wiki lists it and several other skills that don't work, however its not known whether its a bug that some work or a bug that other don't work.

See it does work for the toolbelt skills such as shredders, and for function gyro etc.  I assume they did this for engineer cause we're already screwed on not getting weapon swaps.  But I think they missed this one

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

If thats the case then it should not work with reaper shroud skills but it do.

Should work with any 1-5 skills.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

Although Grenade Barrage has a CD of over 20 seconds, it does not trigger the fireworks relic when it lands damage.

Dragonhunter's Binding Blade should trigger it, too, but doesn't. And their Spear of Justice only triggers it on land, not underwater. 🤦‍♀️

Skill-related Relics are inconsistent across the board. Very upsetting.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

If thats the case then it should not work with reaper shroud skills but it do.

Should work with any 1-5 skills.

don't reapers have weapon swap?  I think they did this for engi because they only get 1 weapon, so it would be useless to them.

1 hour ago, shion.2084 said:

Kits on engi use your utility slot.  I'd much much rather have grenades on weapon swap as an option.

So you rather lose kits and be able to only have 1 of them as another weapon exluding all else?

Dont think every other engi player agrees with that.