Instead of fixing 1 1/2 year old bugs, you remove it as an objective instead

It's not concerning. It's disheartening. They don't care to fix it, for any reason apparently. It's one of the most bugged places in the game and they're not touching it. This could have been a perfect catalyst to do so. I mean, I love this game but that dungeon is an embarrassment they should want to fix for that reason alone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

20 hours ago, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

It's not concerning. It's disheartening. They don't care to fix it, for any reason apparently. It's one of the most bugged places in the game and they're not touching it. This could have been a perfect catalyst to do so. I mean, I love this game but that dungeon is an embarrassment they should want to fix for that reason alone.

Whoever is in charge only cares about profits and tourist who consume the content then move on are all they want.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

1-2 Jadestones a day lost, oh well. Rather lose that than the actual daily and going through that hell again. XD

They may also not even know how to fix it; like a bug in a Bethesda game's spaghetti-code.

They should remove WvW Defender daily too since they broke that a while back and it's super unreliable/buggy now.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Maybe they removed it until they fix it? Bug fixes aren't an overnight thing after all.

No doubt at all it should not have taken this long, but they have no excuse now

As other have said if they dident fix it when it was bugged afew weeks after EoD launch it will most likely never get fixed.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1