Game tips pop up.

5 minutes ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

I don't think they're supposed to pop in on top of the chat window, though. The positioning of that graphical element seems like another bug to add to the list.

Yeah but at least the chat can be made fully invisible. It wouldn't be such a stretch for the DEVS to allow us to deactivate the hints.

Edited by Hybarf Tics.2048

21 hours ago, Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

Is there a way to deactivate those annoying pop ups at the lower left of the screen?

beyond words... Something that's smacked me in the face since returning 7/8 months ago. Would love to have a feature to disable
that and: "Disable cut scenes if viewed before"

I am farming Obscure for the xp and mastery points. I do not need the utter frustration of continually being told I need to level masteries each time I encounter a leyline or updraft.

Worse yet - my daughter does not have the expansion and cannot go into an updraft anywhere in the world without being told to level masteries she has no access to.

Please let us turn off this option completely. We know what we are doing!

• Like 5

On 8/29/2023 at 4:10 PM, Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

Is there a way to deactivate those annoying pop ups at the lower left of the screen?

If we are talking about annoying things, can we get a toggle for 'no cinematic cam' (i.e. any manipulation of camera like zooming) during battle?  Every major battle starts off with *ALL* of us adjusting the camera. /smh  

These are such easy fixes that would go a *long* way towards making players happy or at least giving them a choice.  So easy, so much good will for them for practically nothing.

Edited by illuminati.8453
  • Like 2

This!

My alt account without SotO is constantly spammed in HoT and Season 3 maps when crossing a ley line or updraft.

Is is obnoxious spamming, this is immersion breaking.
Please Anet, stop the spam! 

Plus specially in Amnytas, you often get specific special action skills... they also warrant that obnoxious popup every single time? There is no elegant way doing this?

Seriously... "do not show me again' checkmark and also: Auto close when away from the source. For someone like me, that is handicapped and uses a locked mouse on character to move, it is undoable to constantly click away this SPAM. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1