Speed of Shadows for 5 Targets

FreshF.5793

Honestly not a bad idea.  It's so rare even in competitive modes where removing snares is a much bigger deal that this trait even gets picked because of how good having unblockable marks are in those same modes.  HAB Scourge isn't really needing the unblockable marks, though and usually doesn't need to be supplying vulnerability either where it's used.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

Honestly not a bad idea.  It's so rare even in competitive modes where removing snares is a much bigger deal that this trait even gets picked because of how good having unblockable marks are in those same modes.  HAB Scourge isn't really needing the unblockable marks, though and usually doesn't need to be supplying vulnerability either where it's used.

I really like current trait,. I use it with condi reduction modifiers to push it to -100% on CC making it very useful in WVW zerging. 

preferably not removing that functionality would be nice

1 hour ago, JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

I really like current trait,. I use it with condi reduction modifiers to push it to -100% on CC making it very useful in WVW zerging. 

preferably not removing that functionality would be nice

Speed of Shadows is in Soul Reaping, removing cripple, chill, and immobilize while applying swiftness on shroud entry.  You're thinking of Relentless Pursuit in Reaper.