Can we have more Mursaat story?

Slowpokeking.8720

5 hours ago, Bobby Stein.3612 said:

🤔

Hot dog, let's goooooo!

The mursaat were a mystery even in GW1, and after Lazarus was dead and the Eye gone, I thought that was it.  Mabon being a surprise character (and an enjoyable one, for me at least) and the hints left in SotO that there was more to the mursaat story were probably the two biggest "oooooh" moments!

And now that I think about it, Aurene's foresight was restricted to pre-dragonvoid, which implies Glint's would have as well.  So anything that happens with the mursaat now wouldn't have been visible...

🤔

• Like 1

Be a mursaat, be likable, be the complete opposite of every other murssat we've met and be caring to your friends and the commander, have cool lore to drop, be voiced my Liam O'Brien.

Anet just flat out kills you, maaan we never eat good.

Edited by zealex.9410
  • Like 3

Largos over here like 🫥

Gimme more Seer lore! Give me a living Lupi! 

More Djinn! 

We finally got a jotun though! (She needs a pet dunkey.)  

I guess a dolyak is the closest we get in Tyria though. 

Also, doing map completion last night I noticed those stone heads in Caldeon. They’ve been there but we still don’t really know why or what they are so we? 

Edited by Bast.7253
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2023 at 10:06 AM, Slowpokeking.8720 said:

Glad to get more, and to know that the Mursaat hate the Seer for a reason.

Would be good to let us see Mursaat's city and more members.

SotO feels like it's very clearly setting up an entire colony of "not so evil" Mursaat living in Nayos, which is revealed in Mabon's journals and post-story achievement collection to be

Spoiler

their original homeland they were exiled from.

So despite killing them off for good for good in Season 3, yeah, we're getting more mursaat. Gotta keep that GW1 nostalgia baiting flowing! No closing any storylines on this train. Almost getting as bad as DOOM that just repeats the same two plots over and over again with different characters.

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Amanda Whitemoon.6173 said:

but why is mabon so big, mursaat are not so big, and is there any mention ingame why he has no wings? or didnt use spectral agony?

He wrote in his journals that he hid his wings to appear less threating to mortals. Just like Issgaren made his skin complexion blueish to resemble Djinn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, Bobby Stein.3612 said:

Can't a man ponder in peace? I literally haven't said anything. 😆

You've been on record extrapolating Gyala Delve's story- are you able to do that again with the Oni running around all EOD now when I thought we vanquished them? I'm unclear.  Does the story happen, an Oni gets juiced on the leyline, we seal it out and kill it then the map meta happens, we cave things in and send them scattering all over? Please help me out lol

On 9/4/2023 at 7:08 PM, HotDelirium.7984 said:

You've been on record extrapolating Gyala Delve's story- are you able to do that again with the Oni running around all EOD now when I thought we vanquished them? I'm unclear.  Does the story happen, an Oni gets juiced on the leyline, we seal it out and kill it then the map meta happens, we cave things in and send them scattering all over? Please help me out lol

You are confusing Oni with "Ravenous Wanderer"

We sealed the cave to make sure the Ravenous wanderer was basically alone when he chased us from the lair, and then killed him. All the other lesser Oni are still around and scattered. We just killed the big one.

20 minutes ago, Kalavier.1097 said:

You are confusing Oni with "Ravenous Wanderer"

We sealed the cave to make sure the Ravenous wanderer was basically alone when he chased us from the lair, and then killed him. All the other lesser Oni are still around and scattered. We just killed the big one.

which one is canon? The story instance or the meta? They are similiar but not exactly the same.

11 minutes ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

which one is canon? The story instance or the meta? They are similiar but not exactly the same.

The meta is from the perspective of Chul-Moo's forces that went ahead first, while the story is from the Commander's perspective.

The only "issue" would be the final battle but I kinda figure the meta happens first then the story elements occur to finish it off.

On 9/3/2023 at 1:33 PM, Amanda Whitemoon.6173 said:

but why is mabon so big, mursaat are not so big, 

they used balthazar model size for mursaat since LS3. is basically a norm model with highest height, using a embigening tonic.

curiously, the model of mabon is bigger than isgarren in these quests where appear a hologram/vision of the two talking, but in-game isgarren is very giant! (my main alt is a max tall norm).

Edited by ugrakarma.9416