Axe Chrono

Roadkizzle.2157

2 hours ago, Geronmy.3298 said:

I mean you can always try dueling/chaos condi Chrono. Axe is fun despite all the bugs but i think most of its powerhouse is in the ambush.

I disagree, it has a pretty good power coincident and quite the strong utilities with the target breaking on Axes of Symetry.

It's pretty busted. Seize the moment grants you a lot of quickness and you just dash around wiIts lingering thoughts, and with enough clines you can hop straight to the target and spike them. 

2 hours ago, Geronmy.3298 said:

I mean you can always try dueling/chaos condi Chrono. Axe is fun despite all the bugs but i think most of its powerhouse is in the ambush.

Any ideas for Solo open world? Where the Chrono has no access to Regen so they don't get the condition damage and expertise buff from Chaos.

45 minutes ago, Gesbo.6420 said:

I disagree, it has a pretty good power coincident and quite the strong utilities with the target breaking on Axes of Symetry.

It's pretty busted. Seize the moment grants you a lot of quickness and you just dash around wiIts lingering thoughts, and with enough clines you can hop straight to the target and spike them. 

Do you think Grieving or Viper would make a better hybrid gear setup for taking advantage of the power coefficient as well as the condis?

How does the Chrono generate clones with the axe? The wiki says it leaves a Mirage which can turn into a clone. Does the Chrono just automatically create a clone?

I'm guessing Akeem is probably the best Relic like it is for everyone else.

On 8/31/2023 at 12:08 AM, Roadkizzle.2157 said:

Do you think Grieving or Viper would make a better hybrid gear setup for taking advantage of the power coefficient as well as the condis?

How does the Chrono generate clones with the axe? The wiki says it leaves a Mirage which can turn into a clone. Does the Chrono just automatically create a clone?

I'm guessing Akeem is probably the best Relic like it is for everyone else.

It works exactly the same as for mirage. The only difference is when you play virtuoso and it generates a dagger if you spin into a target. 

I can't really suggest, I'm more of a pvp player myself but I believe Barry bad mesmer is a big fan of axe chrono. Give him a look on YouTube. I believe he runs marauder and assassins in wvw with Axe shield gs but I might be wrong.