Please stop blue vs green shards for strikes! Make one currency please!

Please combine all strike currency into 1. This is done for raids, and I think it works well there. Perhaps make the limit 300/week instead of 150. This way you can get clovers, coins if you want, and have some left to save for other stuff.

Also, could ibs strikes have some sort of one-per-week monetary reward anywhere from 50s-2g, depending on complexity? This would at least encourage people to knock them out at least once a week after you have already obtained all the shard rewards.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

i think what i'm sad about is they now make you grind two strike missions repeatedly for the currency, whereas before we had four (and five later on). this means that it gets very repetitive, and kind of boring, and we also know they won't be adding any more until the next expansion.

my biggest worry is that they'll repeat this process then, too, and make us grind only two strikes again for clovers and coins.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134

On 8/31/2023 at 4:59 AM, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

Please combine all strike currency into 1. This is done for raids, and I think it works well there. Perhaps make the limit 300/week instead of 150. This way you can get clovers, coins if you want, and have some left to save for other stuff.

Also, could ibs strikes have some sort of one-per-week monetary reward anywhere from 50s-2g, depending on complexity? This would at least encourage people to knock them out at least once a week after you have already obtained all the shard rewards.

they will change it later it's just so ppl who have a lot chrystals not insta buy everything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2