Is the framerate in Amnytas going to get fixed?

I got an okay computer, ryzen 5600 gtx 360 12gb. But the last area is very hard to enjoy as I see the framerate dropping more than half. I don't have vsync on either. I really hope it gets fixed, but I  have seen no announcement that it will. 

Edited by Redfeather.6401
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Man, even in ESO my FPS on comp settings rarely ever dips below 200 fps. Only in Cyrodiil in giant fights, or possible a trial with a million things going off. But in GW2? I could just be standing in one place, simply spinning in a circle and my FPS dips from 200 to 110 for no reason.

• Like 3
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Gravitron.7982 said:

Man, even in ESO my FPS on comp settings rarely ever dips below 200 fps. Only in Cyrodiil in giant fights, or possible a trial with a million things going off. But in GW2? I could just be standing in one place, simply spinning in a circle and my FPS dips from 200 to 110 for no reason.

I used to play ESO and it did run well even when I was looking at dozens of players doing something. I wish gw2 could be like that someday.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, enigmatic.3576 said:

Is this tied to specific setups because I haven’t noticed any drops.  I believe the only setting that I have not maxed is the super sample one although I’d have to check. 

I don't know. I've met a lot of people having the same issue as me and it's just in that one zone. Siren's Landing one release was pretty bad too. Maybe it's connected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I will just toss this - in hopes that if devs read this thread they can have more narrow search for the crux of the issue - I am playing on rather not a very good laptop, (Ryzen 5, vega 8, 8GB ram) and with all settings set to low (with exception of character models quality/number - have both of these set to medium because on low it would make 5man instanced content... awkward), and I am not seeing any performance drops on new maps compared to the previous ones.

Which heavilly implies that the source of the problem is enabled by the higher graphical settings 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1