[WvW Suggestion] Consume All For Tactics & Improvements

TheGrimm.5624

Even as a scribe, a good time saver to scribing tactics and improvements is to pull them out of the skirmish chests.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_Chest

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Improvement_and_Tactic_Pack

It's an easy way for any size guild to help out their guild mates since scribing comes at the cost of materials and waiting on UI delays as you have to wait for the assembly device to fill a bar crossing the screen. Granted it allows me time to play rounds in Civ VI since leaving the guild hall for 5 minute intervals doesn't allow you to get much done if you want to get what you scribed completed.

That's where the Improvement and Tactic packs are actually a good option to some in the Skrim chests. Their downside though is you have to double click one at a time, which if you don't create a mouse macro is a lot of where and tear on the left mouse button and another time sync. Since I am not sure how many players know they can help their guild out by doing this I would say this would be a nice to have and a QoL in the future if its not that time consuming of a change. I figure this delay was added as some block to duplicating but again it's fine if it takes its time to apply the consume all but if we can avoid the user from the actual double clicking one by one at the expense of the left mouse button that would be a good change. 

Appreciate the time.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
spelling
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Granted it allows me time to play rounds in Civ VI

You know, we could probably finish a game of that  by the time you get all those tactivators put in and the queue to pop.

I haven't played that stuff in years since they put it in maintenance mode but I hear the new pass has stuff.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

5 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

You know, we could probably finish a game of that  by the time you get all those tactivators put in and the queue to pop.

I haven't played that stuff in years since they put it in maintenance mode but I hear the new pass has stuff.

Man I am glad Civ has not been on Steam since it's first release. I don't wanna know how many hours I have there after playing it for 32 years. I know how much time just in V6 due to Steam, yikes. I need to find a Mom, a basement and a stack of hotpockets and call it a life. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

ALL THE YES TO THIS. QoL for sure as I hate clicking on one, waiting 1-2 sec then clicking one and rinse/repeat...very time consuming when trying to deposit like 500+

Yeah I fear this is one of those that one duper meant we are all doomed to wait and click. Or at least at this hour I won't put on the tinfoil hate and believe NCSoft Execs own stock in gaming accessory companies. 🙂 

Sorry for the delay was trying to figure out what was behind me!.......was just a 150 pound puppup saying LET ME OUT! 🙂 

Guildmates can help their guild scribes if they have a lot of skirm chests, but it's not a good use of time for guildmates when there are UIs like this. So I don't recommend it to others since if they are gaming, I want them to game, not to also have to wait for UIs to process events.