[T4 Fractals] Maintaining Group Alacrity

Ojimaru.8970

Could I get some tips in maintaining Alacrity for my party members in T4 Fractals? Between the Social Awkwardness, boss mechanics, and melee-ranged composition, I'm finding it difficult to get people to stand inside my Well of Recall (which I think is their only source of Alacrity). Speaking of which, I normally cast my Wells directly on top of the boss in order to affect as many of the party members that are spread out around the boss model.

Should I be herding these cats better? Should I be casting my Wells elsewhere? Any and all help appreciated!

Drop Wells for your allies, stand near your Avengers or vice versa. Also, you don't always run Well of Recall due to boon stripping from Disenchanter to help remove Prot (not required, but helpful in coordinated groups). You can also play around positioning by dropping a well and walking into it at the last tick.

You also ideally don't want your ranged allies to be fighting from afar, in a coordinated group, everyone will be in melee of the boss and the only movement is for dodging attacks. Ask your ranged allies to get in close. If they don't (and complain about buff uptimes) then it's their fault that they don't get buffed. For the melee people, ask them to not seaweed shuffle (if they aren't using seaweed-type foods) to make it easier to deal with Social Awkwardness.

Archived