Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Is there any way to delete a bug report?


Sindust.7059

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Sindust.7059 said:

I made an in-game bug report, but then I realized that I overlooked something, and it's actually not a bug. Is there a way to delete it?

Not when you have made an in game bug report as far as I know.

You will not get any message in case there is bug fix or something when you use the in game system for reporting issues with game, so don't worry about that.

Edited by ShadowCatz.8437
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ShadowCatz.8437 said:

You will not get any message in case there is bug fix or something when you use the in game system for reporting issues with game, so don't worry about that.

Yes, but it will take away some developer's time from actual bugs, so being able to delete bug reports that I myself later discovered are untrue would be helpful for anet.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2023 at 2:54 AM, Sindust.7059 said:

Yes, but it will take away some developer's time from actual bugs, so being able to delete bug reports that I myself later discovered are untrue would be helpful for anet.

It probably won't. One bug report from one person isn't going a bug they're going to get to, when there are bugs reported by hundreds.  Every bug is rated with a priority, and a single report will get a low priority. They probably get thousands of reports daily. The ones that aren't repeated are probably filtered out pretty fast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2023 at 6:28 PM, Sindust.7059 said:

I made an in-game bug report, but then I realized that I overlooked something, and it's actually not a bug. Is there a way to delete it?

This happens all the time. Don't worry. About 5 % of my reports are errors due to the lack of (background)knowledge. The developers can easily see which reports make sense and which do not. Sometimes a false report can also lead to a fix. If they get a couple of the same false reports, there might be an issue for players to understand a situation. Maybe it is too confusing. Then they change it.

Especially in this early phase of the expansion, please do not stop reporting bugs. Even minor ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...