[Solved] Globs of Ectoplasm not showing up in achievement requirements.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but Globs of Ectoplasm are not showing as obtained or owned in achievement progress where a Glob of Ectoplasm is required.

For example in the Achievement "Legendary Weapon: The Bifrost" When I click on it, it redirects me to achievement "Alpha Crafter" where you get 5 Globs of Ectoplasm. I completed this collection, and received the rewards, but thats about it. Buying new ones, getting them emailed, or moving them around in my bags did not solve it either.

https://imgur.com/a/u3zSmsf

Solution:

37 minutes ago, Bloodstealer.5978 said:

If you take a glob and put into inventory then right click it.. then choose "add to collection". Updates for all the collections for me.

Same also for Crystaline dust and icy runestones, bloodstone shards and philosophers stones.

The ones I cant get to work are the gifts of magic and energy

Edited by Baijson.9642
added solution to op.

I can confirm what Baijson is saying. Alpha crafter is completed for me, but I do not get credit for it on "Legendary Weapon: Sunrise" (Glob of Ecto) and on other weapons  that are not completed. I completed many gen1 legendary weapons years ago. So they may have a bug converting the "old" data to the new way of doing things. I suspect that if the Alpha crafter achievement is completed AFTER the SOTO expansion, then everything is ok. But for folks that did collections before it seems to be an issue.

33 minutes ago, Bloodstealer.5978 said:

If you take a glob and put into inventory then right click it.. then choose "add to collection". Updates for all the collections for me.

Same also for Crystaline dust and icy runestones, bloodstone shards and philosophers stones.

The ones I cant get to work are the gifts of magic and energy

Wow. I feel so stupid! I can't believe i didn't think of this, myself.

This actually solved my "issue"

Thank you much!

• Baijson.9642 changed the title to [Solved] Globs of Ectoplasm not showing up in achievement requirements.