Life-Suffused effect - tooltip bugged (RESOLVED)

Re: A New Friend > Skyscale Egg Infusions > Skyscale of Life

The Skyscale of Life infusion requires 20 player revives, as shown in the achievement panel.

The tooltip for the Life-Suffused effect (provided as a tracker) incorrectly states "Your skyscale egg will be sufficiently infused at 15 stacks."

Edited by Teknomancer.4895
title change

• Teknomancer.4895 changed the title to Life-Suffused effect - tooltip bugged

Another probably related issue:

I completed the "A New Friend" achievement on my main and the skyscale is now unlocked account-wide for use everywhere.

However, I just noticed that on the only other character currently in the SotO storyline, the Life-Suffused effect is still shown in the boons area, still with the wrong number of infusions listed as mentioned above. This effect should have been dismissed account-wide after unlocking the skyscale, but it's still there on this character.

None of my other alts have this, probably because I haven't taken them into the expac content yet.

typos

• 3 weeks later...

(bump)

A month later, after several patches and updates have dropped, this issue still persists. The original typo reported in the Sept. 2 OP got fixed so the numbers are right now. Thanks!

However the effect itself is still character-locked after collection completion, as mentioned on Sept. 11 & 12 above. Maybe being able to SEE it will make a difference:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Teknomancer.4895 changed the title to Life-Suffused effect - tooltip bugged (RESOLVED)
  • 4 weeks later...

That's weird, I wonder if it has something to do with Necro specifically then.

It makes me wonder if they just fixed it on my account and didn't address the bug.

Did you finish A New Friend with a different (not Necro) character class, maybe?

I finished it with my Mesmer, if that makes any difference at all (doubtful).

It's a very strange bug.

typos