Triple Trouble Event Schedule times

Ollie B.8597

Something should be done about the stated scheduled Triple Trouble event times because it is confusing and wasting time for new players and any players not in the know of the organised Triple Trouble run times.
You google "Triple Trouble GW2" (as I did as a new player) and the first thing is it brings up the GW2 wiki...
On the Triple Trouble wiki page it says Event Scheduled times https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Triple_Trouble#Event_schedule 

Event Start Countdown Zone Area Waypoint link
Evolved Jungle Wurm 02:00 UTC+1 18:38:51 Bloodtide Coast Firth of Revanion [&BKoBAAA=]
Evolved Jungle Wurm 05:00 UTC+1 21:38:51 Bloodtide Coast Firth of Revanion [&BKoBAAA=]
Evolved Jungle Wurm 09:00 UTC+1 01:38:51 Bloodtide Coast Firth of Revanion [&BKoBAAA=]
Evolved Jungle Wurm 13:30 UTC+1 06:08:51 Bloodtide Coast Firth of Revanion [&BKoBAAA=]
Evolved Jungle Wurm 18:00 UTC+1 10:38:51 Bloodtide Coast Firth of Revanion [&BKoBAAA=]
Evolved Jungle Wurm 21:00 UTC+1 13:38:51 Bloodtide Coast Firth of Revanion [&BKoBAAA=]

The problem is that only 1 of these times will actually be a go ahead and be a success.
The other scheduled times are acting as confusing time wasters for new players and any players not in the know who turn up and there's no-one there and event is a failure.
The actual run times for Triple Trouble are on the tripletrouble.today website https://tripletrouble.today/ If it isn't stated as happening on there then Triple Trouble will not go ahead.
I have been burnt by this and i still see players standing around waiting at those times for an event that won't happen; multiple days and multiple times a day.
(just noticed a problem and trying to be helpful) have a good day

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

world boss often requires pre-events to spawn, in order for them to spawn at the time they could spawn.

however I personally find it difficult to find information about the pre events.

As has been said, Triple Trouble is complicated and I wouldn't try it without checking LFG or finding some commanders standing around near firthside vigil waypoint. IMO there's not really a good way for newer players to know which world boss or event needs this kind of coordination and which you can just show up and hit. You just have to get lucky and come at a time there's commanders, in order to find out how the complicated events work. Or go when someone from your guild advertises the event. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1