SOTO is recycled contents

I felt (and still feel) like every dragon after Zhaitan was 'recycled contents'. I remember saying way back when that our shining example of defeating that rascal should have inspired people around Tyria to rise up and do the same with whatever dragon was bothering them. So we could move on to something fresh and exciting in a whole new campaign. Instead we got "I slew a dragon. I slew a dragon again. Hey!" Etc Etc.

I dunno. So far I'm having fun, in spite of some of the more, ah, 'shiny' aspects of SoTO.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Tachenon.5270 said:

I felt (and still feel) like every dragon after Zhaitan was 'recycled contents'. I remember saying way back when that our shining example of defeating that rascal should have inspired people around Tyria to rise up and do the same with whatever dragon was bothering them. So we could move on to something fresh and exciting in a whole new campaign. Instead we got "I slew a dragon. I slew a dragon again. Hey!" Etc Etc.

I dunno. So far I'm having fun, in spite of some of the more, ah, 'shiny' aspects of SoTO.

Rofl you definitely been around a long time with some of those quotes 😂

• Haha 1