Fractal 98 and Flux Bomb

I know that for a while now, the daily instabilities have been picked at random from an available table of options.

But 98 has had Flux Bomb for every day for over a week now.. and I'm tried of being blind-spammed because one person isn't paying attention and is tunnel-visioning on the boss.

Special FX was added for Vomit, why not for this, considering how easy it is to lose the visual effect of the bomb spawning?

I like the idea very much and I'd say that Silent Surf fractal needs also a timer on axe AoE.

Once said that, flux bomb does 2500 flat damage to enemies and applies conditions too so I have to tell you that even with timers people (myself included) will still place bombs on bosses. But we usually place them almost out of enemies hitboxes in order to avoid harming the party.

Edited by DarkShadow.7104
typo

14 minutes ago, DarkShadow.7104 said:

...will still place bombs on bosses. But we usually place them almost out of enemies hitboxes in order to avoid harming the party.

Which is fine, I'm just a little burned out of people dropping it in the middle of the hitbox because "muh whirl finisher".