Champion Avatar of Regret need it's mechanics to be more visible.

I'm not sure that making its mechanics more obvious will help. Those of us with situational awareness know that something is happening when our screen suddenly changes colour or flashes, and we are also looking around to see if anyone else is being affected by a mechanic that needs more people. Short of putting text across the screen, like a squad broadcast, I don't know what anet can do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The real killer about that mechanic is if you have ally effects turned off, you can't see other peoples' greens and can very easily wind up standing where you shouldn't and suddenly drop dead.

The soak isn't exactly clear either on how many need to be in each. Sometimes I survive with 2 players in the green, other times there'll be 5-6 inside a green and we all go down from full health. I think it needs a looking at, at the very least.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Caitmonster.9036 said:

The soak isn't exactly clear either on how many need to be in each. Sometimes I survive with 2 players in the green, other times there'll be 5-6 inside a green and we all go down from full health. I think it needs a looking at, at the very least.

I'm convinced it's bugged. I had people stand in my circle and we were one-shot while other times I remained alone in the circle and survived.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Reposting what I posted:

"It may be bugged but as of now you must get out of LOS for SoTO only champs casting the green circle or you die. If this is intended I don't know why they couldn't make a different circle animation for this for some reason. Hide behind a rock or even standing behind the boss works (If boss turns around you die though). I have confirmed testing with friends you can stack multiple green circles and not take any damage as long as you're all out of line of sight (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO BE OUT OF LINE OF SIGHT OR DEAD!!!).
To put it shortly:
Stacking in green circle is death if boss is in line of sight even if you have 40 people in it. "

Edited by Friede.7593
  • Thanks 3