Please remove ALL EoD mini dungeons from Daily - Seitung one also bugged if too many people.

What is going on. Why are all KNOWN bugged mini dungeons still part of daily?

You really think I want to go through THAT nightmare when so many people are going to do it? Sheer impossible unless you stricktly organize it with a squad.

ArenaNet. please stop this nonsence and REMOVE this dungeon BEFORE DAILY RESETS

Not even gonna try this mess. 

Sorry but seeing this daily... knowing the mechanics and how they will likely utterly break with random people running around....

Extremely, Extremely dissapointed that this is in rotation.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I am still waiting for the promised reset of dailies for the last bugged mini dungeon. I spent 20 minutes running around Seitung, realised the mini dungeon was not handling the number of people trying to complete it and gave up.

I am not holding my breath that this will be resolved in either a timely or any manner. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Induriel.8135 said:

I am still waiting for the promised reset of dailies for the last bugged mini dungeon. I spent 20 minutes running around Seitung, realised the mini dungeon was not handling the number of people trying to complete it and gave up.

I am not holding my breath that this will be resolved in either a timely or any manner. 

Spirit Vestibule also broke completability of dailies on day 1 of SOTO release, but it was drowned out by all the other issues being raised.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Healix.5819 said:

Spirit Vestibule? Zerging it shouldn't be a problem. It's a simple collect the 3 colors, kill the 3 bosses. It takes like 15 minutes though to do it blind.

The concept is not the problem. The bugs I am aware about, some that I encoutered myself:

1. Not getting credit for boss kill due to coming in while boss low health
2. Not getting credit cause condi build
3. Getting credit, getting worthy message but portal refuses you
4. Getting Credit, Getting worthy message but portal not there
5. Bosses not respawning after even an hour wait.
6. Loosing colors and credit after leaving area. 

those are ones I am aware of. 1, 2, 3 and 5 I encountered myself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

I did it last night (my first time), there were hordes of players there; it took me awhile because I kept dying (lol) and had to wait for Blue? boss quite awhile, but I didn't encounter any 'bugs' that I am aware of.  Certainly nothing amiss with so many players there.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I decided, against better judgement, to try it anyways.

My NA main never received credit yesterday because the bosses instantly condi cleansed ALL condi 100% of the time. Had to redo on power only build. Took me 2 hours for 1 daily. Unacceptable! Should have completed FIRST RUN.

This afternoon on EU, same bosses... condi WORKED. So that was clearly a bug!

When I take a look at wiki for known bugs... I ask again: why is this a daily? 

Simple unacceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

It's not a "bug" per se, however it is a very badly designed feature. If someone without the matching resonance buff is attacking the boss, it will cleanse all its condi every second or so. So even if you have the correct resonance buff, if there's someone in there with you who doesn't and you're running a pure condi build then you're kittened. And now it's the daily and the place is absolutely filled with ppl who have no idea how it works, so...

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Min Wyseman.2813 said:

It's not a "bug" per se, however it is a very badly designed feature. If someone without the matching resonance buff is attacking the boss, it will cleanse all its condi every second or so. So even if you have the correct resonance buff, if there's someone in there with you who doesn't and you're running a pure condi build then you're kittened. And now it's the daily and the place is absolutely filled with ppl who have no idea how it works, so...

I don't even know what to think now. 

So designed to let me fail due to someone else not having attunement.

So the "design" made me waste that much time yesterday...

Id better not write down what I feel, but the mild version.... right now I feel like uninstall and never return.
Which says a lot, I love this game, it is actually the only game I play...

I won't uninstall, but I do want to know why... why was my time wasted by design?

I did it all right, got all attunement, then killed all the bosses, none counted... nothing.

If I made a mistake... sure
If it was a bug... fix!

If it was design.... speechless

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

2. Not getting credit cause condi build

This is because people don't know the basic mechanics of the minidungeon. If they don't have the correct buff for the boss they are fighting, they will remove conditions from them. Had this done to myself and a friend a few times.

EDIT: sorry just saw this was mentioned by someone else.

Edited by Mrs Lana.2506
  • Like 1