Skyscale Medicine Masker is bugged [Merged]

The description of the achievement says 

Collect 250 pieces of meat from hunting jungle worms. World boss and champion wurms will give significantly more meat.

But killing normal wurms will give you 0 progress for the achievement (but when i kill one i can see a chest pop up in the world for a split second which disappears - i guess thats the bugged meat).

If you kill champion wurms you get some progress (btw. the description is wrong, as you also get progress from champion ice wurms)..

Edited by Tiscan.8345
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/7/2023 at 12:28 AM, Tiscan.8345 said:

The description of the achievement says 

But killing normal wurms will give you 0 progress for the achievement (but when i kill one i can see a chest pop up in the world for a split second which disappears - i guess thats the bugged meat).

If you kill champion wurms you get some progress (btw. the description is wrong, as you also get progress from champion ice wurms)..

A solution would be to do Triple Trouble or Jungle Wurm World boss a couple of times, thats how I did it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arzikin.1076 said:

impossible to get if ended "Skyscale Growing Comforts" achi i think. im killed great jungle wurm world boss. and nothing. 

"Skyscale Medicine Masker"  achi not shown in achi tab

Have you done the previous steps? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/A_New_Look

I did Medicine last night but I happened to do it after doing the two strikes even though it was unlocked.  I bought the cauldron from Lyhr first, did the strikes, collected the wurm meats, and now just need to scrounge up my last two mastery points so I can open the greater chests for faster completion.  I had definitely finished Growing Comforts -- ahah.  You may be thinking this is part of A New Friend, it's not.  The Medicine Masker one doesn't show up until you're into the ending parts of A New Look, which unlocks once you finish A New Friend.

You may be thinking this is part of A New Friend, it's not.  The Medicine Masker one doesn't show up until you're into the ending parts of A New Look, which unlocks once you finish A New Friend.

ye i think this... my mistake ty

Edited by Arzikin.1076