Bruh moment

Grand Marshal.4098

Never seen that.

Sometimes 2 hits land in the same gametick and the game just puts the numbers together and shows you one huge Damagesplat altho it was 2 hits that got added together.

Have you checked the Combatlog and verified it was indeed a 17.5k ToF hit?

Cuz 17.5k is kind of bizarre for a single crossing xD

Edited by Sahne.6950

51 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Never seen that.

Sometimes 2 hits land in the same gametick and the game just puts the numbers together and shows you one huge Damagesplat altho it was 2 hits that got added together.

Have you checked the Combatlog and verified it was indeed a 17.5k ToF hit?

Cuz 17.5k is kind of bizarre for a single crossing xD

I only check the combat log and it was indeed 1 crossing

I have been hit by something close to 10k recently in a dh 1V1 (I think by lb) and I had no spear of justice on me. I never gor hit this much. I did try test of faith on light golem (with spear + shield push) and got ~10k. With a few buffs / debuff in place some value under yours sounds possible (but this one seems a bit rare / high).

Edited by aymnad.9023

16 minutes ago, aymnad.9023 said:

I have been hit by something close to 10k recently in a dh 1V1 (I think by lb) and I had no spear of justice on me. I never gor hit this much. I did try test of faith on light golem (with spear + shield push) and got ~10k. With a few buffs / debuff in place some value under yours sounds possible (but this one seems a bit rare / high).

yeah I was in shroud and dropped downstate instantly and I had to check wtf did it...

15 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Was clowning around unranked with an Avatar amu Specter and in this match against a DH, I got struck for 17.5k from a single crossing of Test of  faith.

Sadly i left the game without screenshotting the evidence, but it was a lol moment.  Has anyone experienced such a spike before from  Test of faith?

On Avatar Specter? Seems par for the course if you had vuln stacked on you or something.  Maybe the DH ticked you with a Mabon relic, but even without that you can fold on a single Test of Faith on most glass thief builds. When I run sinister for memes, touching a single ToF will hit me for 9 ~12 ish, (all my HP) pre relic patch, on its own. 17 wouldn't be out of the question if stars align. Something is stacked though. 

yeah I was in shroud and dropped downstate instantly and I had to check wtf did it...

Shadow shroud only scales with about 70% of your max HP IIRC, itll tank a couple stray hits but not Test of Faith. Were you low hp?

Welcome to the thief gang btw. You're here forever.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

On 9/7/2023 at 12:30 PM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Was clowning around unranked with an Avatar amu Specter and in this match against a DH, I got struck for 17.5k from a single crossing of Test of  faith.

Sadly i left the game without screenshotting the evidence, but it was a lol moment.  Has anyone experienced such a spike before from  Test of faith?

It's an extremely rare thing. I got hit by some 15k ToF in the past, but I guess it's a bug because I've never been able to reproduce it and it happened only once in all the years I've ben playing.

-10k Breaching Strike (WvW).

-One shot backstab thief.

-1800 range 1 burn rapid fire.

-20k Heaten holo oneshot.

-Perma daze mirage.

-"Oneshot" with confusion stacks (yeah, oneburn with condis lol).

-Random CC and random big damage from pets.

-20k Arc Divider.

-Oneshot rev sw3.

-Constant high burst from soulbeast at melee and ranged while having short CDs and good survival.

I mean, buff soulbeast 🤧

Edited by Zizekent.2398
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zizekent.2398 said:

-10k Breaching Strike (WvW).

-One shot backstab thief.

-1800 range 1 burn rapid fire.

-20k Heaten holo oneshot.

-Perma daze mirage.

-"Oneshot" with confusion stacks (yeah, oneburn with condis lol).

-Random CC and random bing damage from pets.

-20k Arc Divider.

-Oneshot rev sw3.

-Constant high burst from soulbeast at melee and ranged while having short CDs and good survival.

I mean, buff soulbeast 🤧

what is the one shot backstab thief build, for research purposes

On 9/10/2023 at 9:11 PM, magickthief.6492 said:

what is the one shot backstab thief build, for research purposes

It's from an old build when i just started playing, there's a similar one now but doesnt oneshots, but still hits hard for WvW

Edited by Zizekent.2398