Vault: Kryptis Bounty Objective forcing players to rush story.

Hello,

I wanted to support this game so I pre-order the expansion. In hindsight, I regret this a lot. Because now I get "complete a kryptis bounty" daily in my vault.
The thing is, I just started doing the EOD story two days ago? So in order to be able to keep up with dailies, I need to skip story, just rush into SOTO, do the maps get mastery point just to be able to complete my dailies? This is such an major oversight from the team in my opinion. I don't know how to word this diplomatic, so I just will write down how it feels to me.

It really demotivates me to play the game. It's like a big middle finger to me from the company. "Thank you for your money and bye."

I hope somebody looks into this.

Edited by GroteDwerg.4752
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

• GroteDwerg.4752 changed the title to Vault: Kryptis Bounty Objective forcing players to rush story.

I couldn't agree more. I got back to GW after a loooong hyatus (around 7 years) and purchased all expansions.

I didn't even finish HoT back in the day, and now I need to go through random story steps to be able to progress in wizard's vault.

This completely breaks any immersion whatsoever, since the player ends up rushing pieces of story from different plots and the chronology gets all screwed up.

Maybe the vault should only include objectives the player is able/ready to complete.

Edited by frostnuggets.6471
Added suggestion
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2