QoL feature for Rift hunting

Hello, I know this is not a topic for QoL features we want in the game, but since it is a very recent type of content I want to suggest it here in Soto section. I would like ArenaNet to invent something that will allow us to travel fast from one rift to another.
It can be anything: 1) a new mastery in rift hunting mastery line 2) a collection for an item, maybe hard to get but it will be a good reward imho 3) a gem store item.
Right now Amnytas is BY FAR the best and easiest map to do rift hunting, after you are done with all map achievements or weekly achievements. So map variety is mostly pointless, because community always seeks the easiest way to farm. If item I suggest existed, it would let people farm efficient mostly on every map with rifts.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

aint it just easier to have a gemstore item that allow you to open rifts were ever you are then?

Not sure Anet want to introduce that tho.

Good point. Maybe you are right, but my suggestion comes, mostly because what I said above about people farming only one map - Amnytas. But maybe some devs will see this suggestion and rethink it into something better. 

• Sad 1