Weekly Kill counts - buggy / inconsistent?

Chyro.1462

Heya.

Me and my friend noticed that whenever there's a weekly that requires you to kill a 100 enemies (for example, while enhancement is active or while nourishment is active) then the kill count seems to ignore a lot of mob kills that we're doing. Participating in an event and killing 5-10 enemies per wave, yet the count doesn't go up at all. Kill a randon ambient critter - count goes up. And yeah, we did have the required effect (food or utility buff) active all the time when checking it. Does anyone know what's wrong with it? The weekly's description doesn't imply that only specific enemies count (except its something like kill 100 awakened, but that one worked fine).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also suspect that you must perform the killing blow on the enchantment ones. I was closely tracking kill 100 awakened and kill 100 things with an enhancement buff this week. I noticed that when soloing awakened, every kill counted for both. When working in a group every kill counted for kill 100 awakened but only some counted for the enhancement one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Entara.3075 said:

I also suspect that you must perform the killing blow on the enchantment ones

Yes I noted that as well and I think it must die on your blow, not on ticking condies.

And yes, 1-hiting white ambient mobs is an easy way out.

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Like 2

Seems incosistent, but with too many metas/mob fest, inst hard. sometimes i finish it doing teqatl, lol.

i think the condi classes will be more problematic,, because i noticed when doing achievemtns to kill xxx enemies with xxx weapons, that enemies killed by conditions don't count for the weapon kill.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416