Skill Up review

jokke.6239

• jokke.6239 changed the title to Skill Up review

PS now that I've finished start & stop watching the whole thing, I did notice that he had the "few players remaining" prompt during some of the meta events he showed, actually dismissing one for an expansion map while onscreen. It did kind of undercut his "lots of players" remarks a bit, wonder why he left those bits of video in.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

PS now that I've finished start & stop watching the whole thing, I did notice that he had the "few players remaining" prompt during some of the meta events he showed, actually dismissing one for an expansion map while onscreen. It did kind of undercut his "lots of players" remarks a bit, wonder why he left those bits of video in.

Just because he is on a low pop shard of said map dont mean there aint others that are full he tried to get into making the statement correct.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

The number of people currently in your copy of a map is not remotely representative of the total number of people playing the game.

Also those messages can be kind of misleading, especially during a meta event where lots of people will join the map then use LFG to taxi into one with an organised group. It leads to the game opening lots of copies of the map because a lot of people are arriving together, then most of the players end up grouped in a few of those maps, and then most of them leaving as soon as the event is over. So you gets lots of notifications about maps closing, including some 'false' ones where if you ignore it the map ends up sticking around because the population stabilises.

• Like 2