Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Open a chest, get another chest, open chest, get a bag, open bag, get another bag.


Bias.4306

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Also pls just have a "are u sure" option for deleting vs typing out the name and quantity, it's fing annoying asf at this point.

Ah yes those stupid keys; I just sell those chests but then I have all these useless keys that I can't just toss.

I don't get why containers can't follow the skirmsh chest way of doing things. Like it opens up a vendor and your currency is simply how much of the box you have. But instead I have like 200 desert coffers to open individually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, it's the thing that turns me the most off from the game every time I fire it up again: The inventory tetris...

Just logging in, getting bunch of boxes and random doodads I don't remember what even does any longer, and then have to look through my bank and figure out if there's any place left, and what was the reason I saved any of that stuff. The more I'm looking at it, I think the inventory system in GW2 is its absolute worst aspect.

The majority of loot drops should honestly just come as materials and deposit itself into the bank without even going into your inventory. I've played survival games with more forgiving inventory management than this game.

/rant ok I'll go take my pill and go to bed now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree on the "box inside a box" situation, I eventually got used to it but it can definitely be a bit too much at time. 😄
 

On 9/8/2023 at 9:30 PM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Also pls just have a "are u sure" option for deleting vs typing out the name and quantity, it's fing annoying asf at this point.

On that topic here is a useful tip for items with long or intricate name:

  1. Click your chat box to start typing a message and Shift click the item you want to destroy.
  2. The name of the item should appears between brackets, copy all of it with a handy Ctrl+C and delete the message without sending it.
  3. Try to destroy the item, instead of typing the name on the confirmation window, hit Ctrl+V to paste and remove the unnecessary brackets before confirming.

Also, you can right click "chests" which pop up above your map to directly open it. Moderns problems require moderns solutions. ^^

Edited by Guybrush.4762
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Also pls just have a "are u sure" option for deleting vs typing out the name and quantity, it's fing annoying asf at this point.

This is a separate suggestion and thread all by itself. 🙂 I do appreciate the added safety, but this could just as easily been done by requiring the word 'delete' to be typed out to raise some question, why are they asking and did I miss click. 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, joneirikb.7506 said:

Honestly, it's the thing that turns me the most off from the game every time I fire it up again: The inventory tetris...

Just logging in, getting bunch of boxes and random doodads I don't remember what even does any longer, and then have to look through my bank and figure out if there's any place left, and what was the reason I saved any of that stuff. The more I'm looking at it, I think the inventory system in GW2 is its absolute worst aspect.

The majority of loot drops should honestly just come as materials and deposit itself into the bank without even going into your inventory. I've played survival games with more forgiving inventory management than this game.

/rant ok I'll go take my pill and go to bed now.

lol as Xen pointed out to me, "Are you complaining about getting loot!?". Curse my logical friends that kill me in Forum Wars 2! Grr, may they Rue the Day!

Now one of these days I will need to understand who uses 'Rue the day!' but it's late. So that is for another day I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dopamine.6324 said:

time to nerf rewards cuz too annoying after getting long waited buffs 😆

🙂 lol, too true and I say this as I replaced another mouse after the left mouse button wore out. Both points have merit. More rewards are good, less wear and tear on mice buttons are good also. I really do appreciate the open/consume all features. I think after a decade I have replaced 10 game mice due to left click wear outs over a range of brands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

🙂 lol, too true and I say this as I replaced another mouse after the left mouse button wore out. Both points have merit. More rewards are good, less wear and tear on mice buttons are good also. I really do appreciate the open/consume all features. I think after a decade I have replaced 10 game mice due to left click wear outs over a range of brands.

jesus
meanwhile my g502 is still going strong, its been too many years would estimate even more than decade could prob use a bath to remove grease layers but other than that still works like brand new lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dopamine.6324 said:

jesus
meanwhile my g502 is still going strong, its been too many years would estimate even more than decade could prob use a bath to remove grease layers but other than that still works like brand new lmao

Love my Logi's but its seems the spring steel buttons they use in the G604s wears out a lot faster than material they used in the older models. That I leave to Logi's forums. To ANet's I leave, less double clicks please. 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...