game is pretty boring. new weapons are already played out. time to drop the NEW NEW weapons and give us...anything

Eddie.9143

make 3v3 permanent

solo queue 5v5

king of the hill 1v1 mode

double the size of FFA and combine servers

release the new weapons for specs

give us an old map reskinned or colored as a new map if you want to be lazy, old Capricorn is fine.

give us all spectator mode 

I've been back for like a year and I'm already so beat my time may be coming to an end. If the new weapons aren't incredible, there's not enough happening to hold the pvp pop

Edited by Eddie.9143
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

• Eddie.9143 changed the title to game is pretty boring. new weapons are already played out. time to drop the NEW NEW weapons and give us...anything

Pvp does need something new, it seems like the only part of the game that never gets anything new and instead of adding things they always just remove things from there, which in my opinion makes things more boring, new maps would be great, more game modes would be great, solo queue for ranked would be great, and more amulets to diversify builds and shut down this ultra boring seemingly endless one shot meta would be great in my opinion. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ellie.5913 said:

Pvp does need something new, it seems like the only part of the game that never gets anything new and instead of adding things they always just remove things from there, which in my opinion makes things more boring, new maps would be great, more game modes would be great, solo queue for ranked would be great, and more amulets to diversify builds and shut down this ultra boring seemingly endless one shot meta would be great in my opinion. 

Wrong. A new map isn't going to make you less of a scrub. PVP is what is is. Love it or leave. It ain't getting any better no matter how you fantizes about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

I always dislike people's ideas for pvp in general and the peepos always want " permanent 3v3s" and degenerate things like that. I think the only thing I'd be fine with is removing stronghold and bringing back murder ball team deathmatch.

I think it should only be a 2/5 queue size like ranked.

3v3 is to composition baised but 5v5 team deathmatch would be pretty similar to a mid teamfight so comps in deathmatch would actualy matter. It would be  MORE so skill baised than 3v3s.

3v3s are so unfun imo 1v1s would be cool but very unnecessary bc we have dueling arenas. I do think new maps are good and new mechanics would be cool to see in ranked. Cycling out djinn and skyhammer for an EoD and SoTO maps could be a banger.

On 9/8/2023 at 3:48 PM, Eddie.9143 said:

make 3v3 permanent

solo queue 5v5

king of the hill 1v1 mode

double the size of FFA and combine servers

release the new weapons for specs

give us an old map reskinned or colored as a new map if you want to be lazy, old Capricorn is fine.

give us all spectator mode 

I've been back for like a year and I'm already so beat my time may be coming to an end. If the new weapons aren't incredible, there's not enough happening to hold the pvp pop

Nah 

5man que for 5v5 rather play with people I know compared to those who fight off point in the corner of the map that die repeatedly. I don't know why people think soloq 5v5 would solve anything, do people lack friends? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/9/2023 at 5:07 PM, Tschüss.7493 said:

I always dislike people's ideas for pvp in general and the peepos always want " permanent 3v3s" and degenerate things like that. I think the only thing I'd be fine with is removing stronghold and bringing back murder ball team deathmatch.

3v3 is to composition baised but 5v5 team deathmatch would be pretty similar to a mid teamfight so comps in deathmatch would actualy matter. It would be  MORE so skill baised than 3v3s.

3v3s are so unfun imo 1v1s would be cool but very unnecessary bc we have dueling arenas. I do think new maps are good and new mechanics would be cool to see in ranked. Cycling out djinn and skyhammer for an EoD and SoTO maps could be a banger.

3v3 would be nothing but

Mes/elite specs of mes x2/x3

Soulbeast x3

Dragonhunters x3 

Or any mixture of said above.

• Like 1

We need more communitie funded pvp events.

All anet needs to do is offer special titles for the winners and working with named gw2 players to support and promote it.

Or just even add titles to 3v3 off season events. That will bring in more outsiders to play pvp as they might feel more comfortable in a 3v3 over conquest 

Edited by Gamble.4580

On 9/9/2023 at 3:07 PM, Tschüss.7493 said:

We don't have dueling arenas. We have custom arenas where people duel under conquest rules. As long as you collect your dailies, I'm happy