Only 7 weekly choices for some accounts

Kyranna.1730

Since the introduction of the Wizard's Vault reward system, there have been eight weekly missions options.  After last night's weekly reset, I'm only getting seven weeklies, not the usual eight, on my account with HoT/PoF (no EoD or SotO), set to PVE for the dailies/weeklies.  The jumping puzzle weekly is missing.   I've asked around and other accounts with HoT/PoF/EoD set to PVE, and HoT/PoF/EoD/SotO set to PVE, are both getting 8 weeklies, including the jumping puzzle weekly.  

Edited by Kyranna.1730
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

My core only account also is a weekly short. I'll soon find out if the counter jumps to 2/6 when completing one, like the first week.

Oh, I didn't know this had happened before.  Well I just finished one weekly (salvage 50) and the counter went to 1/6, not 2, so no luck there for me.

13 minutes ago, Kyranna.1730 said:

Oh, I didn't know this had happened before.  Well I just finished one weekly (salvage 50) and the counter went to 1/6, not 2, so no luck there for me.

No free weekly for me either this time. I wonder if tomorrow's patch will change anything for this week selection, assuming they're making changes to the daily/weekly system.

2 hours ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

No free weekly for me either this time. I wonder if tomorrow's patch will change anything for this week selection, assuming they're making changes to the daily/weekly system.

Lol.  I finished four weeklies, and it now shows I've finished five.  Not sure when the extra mission came through, as 3 of them were done at around the same time.  But yeah, a freebie weekly after all. 🙂

Edited by Kyranna.1730
  • Thanks 1