Broken Hero Challenge - Searing Cauldron (Iron Marches) [Merged]

THANK YOU! Hopefully fix is soon because I want my pretty shiny weapon soon.

2 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, I am sorry I missed this until now. Luckily, other people did not--I asked around and learned that someone is already looking into this bug. Sorry it's been going on for so long but we are chasing down the issue so we can figure out a fix!

7 hours ago, Polar.8634 said:

if someone map completes and this hp is last obstacle just buy hp from wvw vendor

People who go this route need to be aware that the WvW vendor will unlock HPs in Silverwastes (and possibly Dry Top) which are not part of the Map Completion of Central Tyria.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, I am sorry I missed this until now. Luckily, other people did not--I asked around and learned that someone is already looking into this bug. Sorry it's been going on for so long but we are chasing down the issue so we can figure out a fix!

and I thought Blizzard were bad for fixing bugs! 

Edited by Eziair.2509
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

While I am not happy that this seemingly flew under the radar, I do appreciate the honest response instead of some "We hear you!"-PR-bullcrap. Thats rare nowadays.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Happy Wednesday, I've got an update for you! We've got a fix for this and are planning to get a hotfix out today--hang in there just a bit longer!

That is what we all wanted to hear. It's sad that it had to take that long but still greatful for the fix finally!

Waiting 10 days to complete the mini Zinn collection was nothing compared to this! Half of Astralaria is done 2 weeks ago, all pieces ready but the weapon gift and the precursor, cause can't get one single component that rely on a bugged objective, I guess this is even more frustrating to new players (pontentially customers) to face that ridiculous bugs while doing world exploration, let alone the long term bugs old players keep reporting for years now and no word about, all that time no real communication until yesterday.. it's the same every time, mess with stable stuff to just broke it completely, Im still waiting fix on engineer #4 shield animation for 3+ years.

• Thanks 2

On 9/26/2023 at 12:19 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thank you so much for looking into it and answering us . I got my part done for my weapon have an amazing day