So all our feedback on Mirage and Mesmer is gone on this forum

Sodeni.6041

yeah, it kinda sucks but oh well. having a working search for 5 years of posts would have been nice. hopefully some people are still around to migrate the guides over.

(Edit: editing had a little "3 minutes" comment which I'm a bit worried about for guides if it is what I think it is, but oh well. Actual edit, does this mean pyro is back in action?)

@Esplen.3940 said:To be honest, it was getting really toxic on that subforum. Personal attacks when people had diverging opinions, and there wasn't a lot of room for respectful discussion.

I will be sad to have 5 years of posts gone, though.

Oh man I hear ya, you say you liked the play style of Mirage and you get crucified lol.

Not to mention... so much info lost... years of forum posts gone! Wish they'd at least get rolled into our new account, you know, show whose been around the block.

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@Esplen.3940 said:To be honest, it was getting really toxic on that subforum. Personal attacks when people had diverging opinions, and there wasn't a lot of room for respectful discussion.

Oh man I hear ya, you say you liked the play style of Mirage and you get crucified lol.

Not to mention... so much info lost... years of forum posts gone! Wish they'd at least get rolled into our new account, you know, show whose been around the block.

Yeah years of forums... just gone. I don't know why they keep it archived forever and not just for 6 weeks.

@Sodeni.6041 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Yeah years of forums... just gone. I don't know why they keep it archived forever and not just for 6 weeks.

Wait, so is it going to be archived forever or vanishing after a few weeks?

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@Sodeni.6041 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Wait, so is it going to be archived forever or vanishing after a few weeks?

Sorry I meant I don't know why they don't keep it achieved forever.

Yeah they were toxic but the guy asked a simple question and someone has already downvoted the poor guy. I like the fact that the names are shown for such things and I gave him a thumbs up myself since I find it undeserving the sheer fact that downvoters will have their names plastered for all to see should keep the boards from getting anywhere near as toxic as they should but it will no doubt take time for this to happen.

I actually look forward to see how these forums will develop as previously the lack of a voting system was one of the things I always blamed for some of the toxic behavior found on this boards.

Archived