What's your favorite class to play right now?

Mount Mazama.2917

Pd core thief and core lb ranger is so fun for me. Climbing back up to g2 after decaying to b3 has been a blast for the bast two weeks. Otherwise core mesmer but after SoTO release it feels a bit less powerful for some reason.

Looking to try a new prof too soon, met an owner vindi today so I might give that a shot. perhapst hop on support guardian again, or play some DH though its my wvw class so i'm usually fairly saturated on DH.

55 minutes ago, deathdealer.2197 said:

Pd core thief and core lb ranger is so fun for me. Climbing back up to g2 after decaying to b3 has been a blast for the bast two weeks. Otherwise core mesmer but after SoTO release it feels a bit less powerful for some reason.

Looking to try a new prof too soon, met an owner vindi today so I might give that a shot. perhapst hop on support guardian again, or play some DH though its my wvw class so i'm usually fairly saturated on DH.

When you decay you are still matched with your un-decayed MMR

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 8:55 AM, Myror.7521 said:

Actually everything about warr. But Specialy Power warr and also condi warr with signet of might is actually fun af (just to murder Bladesworn Players)

Im 6 games into spb and im ngl its pretty difficult so far the hardest prof ive played with

Edited by deathdealer.2197

19 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@deathdealer.2197 Well Spellbraker does actually compete with bsw and Berserker. Both can actually somewhat counterplay Spellbraker. However well played it is still realy good (specialy with Thief Rune its realy good in my eyes)

Im running the def boonbteaker buildfrom meta atm but im mainly struggling to land good combos with hammer. Learning as i go, ill check out thief rune, what sigils are u using?

@deathdealer.2197 

This would be the GS Spellbraker Version im mainly running while playing Spellbraker

GS/Dagger,Shield Spellbraker

But this Hammer Version should be also okayish 

Hammer/Dagger,Shield Spellbraker

While I personaly prefer this Version of IT

Hammer/Dagger,Sword Spellbraker

But yea i think overall its a i prefer it thing xd

• Thanks 2