Looking for a teleport for Skip up the Volcano

1 hour ago, Thelilacecat.6012 said:

I'm looking for a mesmer to teleport me ontop of the volcano with my mesmer so I can complete a step for 2 legendaries. Any help with it would be nice.

Is it for Chalice of Tears you want to have help from a Mesmer with portals? I would ask in Ember Bay map chat for help there instead as there are often Mesmer that will help people to get this JP done.

Even with a Mesmer helping you it might be useful for yourself that you have already unlocked Gliding and some mastery to improve your Gliding as wiki suggest. There is plenty of ranged NPCs shooting lava, which might be hard to see when you are close to flames from volcano. There are 5 check points that you should use in case you fall down or do some mistake when you step out of portals.

Buy some food or craft: Bowl of Lemongrass Poultry Soup. This food reduce duration on condition with 20% and give +70 in Vitality (increase in HP).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if you've already done path of fire, you can use the skyscale to double dash and then launch off and glide to the top of the volcano from the skull near the mursaat fortress. you can use the prototype position rewinder to get the rest of the way safely.

if you have done end of dragons the tier 3 glide booster makes it all trivial.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, alteriel valie.4751 said:

You need the checkpoints, port at the end wont do anything!
I did it as it show this video! You need this item to rewind you back as on video, Prototype Position Rewinder!
There are people on lfg saying they can help you reach the end!

Just watched this. Nifty. A note though, I could be wrong. You can see that every time he gets a checkpoint he goes a bit back towards the starting point. I think he does it because if you are too far you get loading screen. And I think loading screen resets your checkpoints. Probably harder if not impossible to do with mesmer portals.

1 hour ago, Cuks.8241 said:

Just watched this. Nifty. A note though, I could be wrong. You can see that every time he gets a checkpoint he goes a bit back towards the starting point. I think he does it because if you are too far you get loading screen. And I think loading screen resets your checkpoints. Probably harder if not impossible to do with mesmer portals.

Gizmo doesnt have distance limit but above 5k range yes it will pop a loading screen and probably will reset the checkpoints!
Its super easy this tactic, i did it for aurora and took me 45mins because for some reason one checkpoint wasn't triggering and i kept doing it until it was counted!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thelilacecat.6012 said:

I am trying to get a port on my mesmer to the top so I can glide down to all the checkpoints.

You need the skyscale with the masteries unlocked:

In EU oftenly you see Mesmers helping players at weekends. One did most of teleports for me this evening. I rewarded him with lots of gold since I'm finishinga Aurora and this was being tricky.

• Like 2