Confirmed by Anet PvP balance is fine, no need to call for nerfs

Sarlan.7682

As seen in the latest balance change, PvP balance is completely fine and doesnt need any fixes, nerfs, buffs or reworks. After all soto made everything perfectly balanced as predicted by the community and Anet. Especially relics like Akeem, Antitoxin and Issgaren work on their intended powerlevels and need no adjustments. 😂

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Sarlan.7682 said:

As seen in the latest balance change, PvP balance is completely fine and doesnt need any fixes, nerfs, buffs or reworks. After all soto made everything perfectly balanced as predicted by the community and Anet. Especially relics like Akeem, Antitoxin and Issgaren work on their intended powerlevels and need no adjustments

Balance is in fact pretty good right now. Glad we got more vocal around here. To drown out some of the echo chamber. Well done all. (I know your being facetious) I want to put it out there that like where we are at. Its good. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Balance is in fact pretty good right now. Glad we got more vocal around here. To drown out some of the echo chamber. Well done all. (I know your being facetious) I want to put it out there that like where we are at. Its good. 

Let us know what class/spec you play and I won't attack this comment.

14 hours ago, magickthief.6492 said:

The game feels closer to balanced than it has in years. I would rather deal with the "annoying" outliers than create old monsters again. I see every single profession in games, in one spec or another, so there is a place for everyone in a way or another. 

Agreed with the point and the framing.

Bladesworn, Condi Zerker, virtuoso, etc are annoying and don't lose 1v1s, but they are also slow and crumple like tin cans under 2v1, while being easy answers to the "there's too much DAMAGE" whispers that try to seep through from time to time. 

Sure, they need adjustment, but they're definitely no chronobunker/minion necro/bunker ele etc. And since everyone has some form of mobility, these can be played around. 

More profession choice than I've seen in years, here. The fact that they aren't doing sweeping changes alongside PvE probably means they intend to make adjustments with a scalpel next time, which is fine by me. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

On 9/27/2023 at 12:52 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Agreed with the point and the framing.

Bladesworn, Condi Zerker, virtuoso, etc are annoying and don't lose 1v1s, but they are also slow and crumple like tin cans under 2v1, while being easy answers to the "there's too much DAMAGE" whispers that try to seep through from time to time. 

Sure, they need adjustment, but they're definitely no chronobunker/minion necro/bunker ele etc. And since everyone has some form of mobility, these can be played around. 

More profession choice than I've seen in years, here. The fact that they aren't doing sweeping changes alongside PvE probably means they intend to make adjustments with a scalpel next time, which is fine by me. 

Condi zerker is way easier to dispatch than bladesworn, imo. I feel like the cz rotation is "harder" also. 

3 hours ago, Sarlan.7682 said:

wouldnt call it worst but especially some relics shouldve gotten nerfed alongside the pve patch. if not for balance reasons at least for the sake of diverse options.

no, no nerfs to relics. removing the fun runes and amulets also help to remove diversity. so, never say nerf something to increase diversity, thats always a lie