Ranger aoe pull hitting through a dodge for some reason

Ovark.2514

Actually since the new release, I have repeatedly been grabbed during evade frames and interrupted while evading.  Somethings gone buggy.   For instance I will be mid animation on rocket charge and I am constantly hit by some skills... like every time.  It is very noticeable since SotO came out.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

Actually since the new release, I have repeatedly been grabbed during evade frames and interrupted while evading.  Somethings gone buggy.   For instance I will be mid animation on rocket charge and I am constantly hit by some skills... like every time.  It is very noticeable since SotO came out.

I'm sure you know, but rocket charge isn't one big evade, it's three little ones. You sure you're not just getting hit when you land? you can interrupt rocket charge if you contact the scrapper whenever their hammer is on the ground. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I'm sure you know, but rocket charge isn't one big evade, it's three little ones. You sure you're not just getting hit when you land? you can interrupt rocket charge if you contact the scrapper whenever their hammer is on the ground. 

Yeah I totally get that there are points of vuln.  But I'm getting hit every time and pulled mid jump animation.  Even if you account for some desynchronising it should never be that consistent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

vindicator treatment

17 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

Yeah I totally get that there are points of vuln.  But I'm getting hit every time and pulled mid jump animation.  Even if you account for some desynchronising it should never be that consistent.

First leap - with evade, second - without evade, third - with evade. This simple